Thursday 3 March 2011

80's Birthday Party

I got the opportunity to photograph a seprize 80th birthday party and I couldn't say no as it was was paid work and it was a photographic opportunity for my work based learning. I had a great time and the family I was photographing where really lovely. After a good 6 hours of hard photographing and organising I thought I would enjoy my self and have a couple of drinks but then that turned in to more drinks and ended up walking out the pub at 6am the next day but I had a ball and given lots of business cards out. During the night when I was drinking I was talking to a gentleman and he said as soon as I walked in to the pub I looked really professional and I new what i was doing.

Here are photographs of the party and are the chosen edited final photographs.














No comments:

Post a Comment