Saturday 5 February 2011

Advertisements.

This is a diesel advertisement poster and this was found on google images when searching diesel images.
I want to explore and research adverts, posters and how posters communication with people to bull them in the shops to buy fashion clothing. This will give me ideas of what captures peoples attention. As I am looking for ideas and the concept of adverts I bought a book called the photographers eye. The photographs eye doesn't have much information on advertisements but does help in terms of composition and what makes a great photograph. 


This photograph above is a great photograph because it is a diesel advertisement and is very clever how its been done. I have boon researching more in to fashion and I have notest that not all the time in adverts does the product you are trying to sell gets photographed as shown below.


This photograph above doest show any sort of product in particular but does have the logo on the bottom right hand corner. What I love about diesel posters or advertisements is it has had so much manipulation done but yet it is really believing as its been well edited and does look real. In the back ground is London with the tower of London and the big ben you can see in the back ground. So not necessarily do you need to advertise a product but all you need is a logo and that can bring shoppers in

More great photographs below of diesel advertisements:






I am also looking how you can communicate with not just photography but using bold words as well. This can also capture peoples eyes and make people come to buy products. 


More on diesel and bold lettering to capture peoples attention and interests below.






Not only does diesel use labels and advertisements in this way, I just like diesel as I have a lot of clothes by diesel my self and have always thought that the concept and ideas they come up with are fantastic. 

Here are other makes that do a similar work to diesel. 

Firetrap are very similar to diesel in respects to billboards and posters, advertising and photography.  I love the colours used and the mood to each photograph. 

FIRETRAP



All saints are quite similar to:







No comments:

Post a Comment