Thursday 3 February 2011

Looking at Tokyo fashion

TOKYO FASHION


I am looking at Tokyo fashion because I have always been interested in this style and love the colours. I was thinking on shooting in film but using the pictures below as influences and a reference for what am trying to achieve.



I am also wanting to shoot with a aperture of 2.5 and i fast shutter speed and will be using a nikon fm3a with a 45mm pancake lens which is a great lens to get close up and capture really good detail, tones and features. 


I am also thinking about doing this but having a blur background and then the focus in the subject really bland and highlighted colours. 


I am looking for a model that is not tall as people in tokyo tend to be short. I am still unsure with what i want to do for my fashi0n but do have a model in mind.
.......................................


This is the model i have in mind as i think she has that Tokyo style and is quite short but does have that look about her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment