Thursday 3 February 2011

WBL


Just before christmas I had to paint the curve back drop so it was clear white and you couldn't see any marks on it as sometimes you got kids clamping it when being photographed and things like that. 

This taken three coats of paint, The 1st coat of paint taken an hour but then the other two layers didn't take long at all. 


This photograph below is the log book to show when people are using the studio. This book is used as a reference to show who is booked in the studio on that protocolar day. Its also used to show who is using the product tables and what equipment is out at that present time.  


This picture was taken in the darkroom to show my cleaning skills. I should of done a before and after just to show what it was like before I began cleaning. But trust me it was a mess. Most wednesday mornings first thing I get asked to clean the dark room as the tuesday night katy has a lecture on how to process and develop film.

No comments:

Post a Comment