Thursday 3 February 2011

Inspiration for shoot this friday 4th feb (FASHION)

I have always wanted to photograph a model and work high key in studio and I feel this fashion would be a good way to play with lighting and get some great shots. I have been looking forward to this fashion project and I want to do well. 

I have been looking in magazines and books for pictures and basically to give me ideas, inspiration and more all round ability to work well in the studio. Looking in books, magazines and on the internet helps me in terms of lighting us-edge, composition and how I can ask my models to stand because I want to not only think about fashion as a hole but shape form and tone of the body. 


I want to use a gas mask in my shoot to gives a cense of humanity feel and as a fashion statement. I could see this photograph above in shops like Superdry, Levi, Firetrap and things like that. I love the hair in this shot above and am going to see what I can do en terms of colour, detail and form to get a serial look to it.


Again I am going to be thinking about the human condition and how I can position my model. 


  Another photograph of a model above found on google when searching gas masks. Again it doesn't show any products but you would see this type of style in shops around Liverpool one like All Saints, Cult and Fred Perry.



Not only am I goin for that look above but I am gong to push my self and hopefully the model and try get shots in this style too:








No comments:

Post a Comment