Thursday 3 February 2011

Fashion Time line

My Fashion time line consists from the 1920s to the present.

I designed it on adobe photoshop CS3 and I made the page size to A3 and cropped the hight so I would get a long strip like affect. I wanted to use pictures and then at the side of the pictures wanted to put a description next to it.

Here are some screen shots of my 1st attempt to make the fashion time line.


As you can see from the screen shot above it has been done in photoshop CS3. 
To get a full show of the time line I had to move the navergater on the top right hand side of the screen. Below I have another screen shot of where the navergater is.


If you more the bar left or right the image you are working on will inflate or deflate depending on what way you move the bar. In my case I moved the bar to the left to deflate the time line to give you a better idea and a clear shot of my time line. 

I have done some more screen shots to show in more detail of the time line. Also i have printed this tile line out and is now in my sketchbook.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment