Sunday 6 February 2011

Props for next fashion shoot.

I am after props for my next shoot and thought Bygone times in Ormskirk would be the best place for it. As my theme is war I felt bygone times was more appropriate for what I am looking for. Bydone times sell's everything up to clothes to really old telephones. The war section is fantastic as it sells gas masks, jackets, boots and even bullets.. I even seen grenades haha. Anyway it really is a great place and could spend days going through all the stuff. I seen a lot of things that I liked and would love for my room never mind the shoot. I taken photographs on my iphone of props I feel would be great for the shoots in the future for the fashion assessment. 

I hope you enjoy my photographs on the iphone. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment